Re: Webserver install problem

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 30 Jun 1998 14:53:50 GMT

Hi Gary:

You should use the listener for SQL*Net 2.3 not Net8. So go to the control panle | services, change the OracleTNSListener80 to maunal start. Change the OracleTNSListener Automatic Start. Shut down the OracleTNSListener80, and start OracleTNSListener.

When you do the form submission, fill the blank for SQL*Net service with SQL*Net Listener service name e.g. prod.world etc. Don't use the SID to connect the database. It should work.

Now, I have a problem is: I can't connect to OWS through Internet Explorer from other workstation. Anyone help?

Best regards,

Gary Piper (gpiper_at_ozemail.com.au) wrote:

: When I try to create the DAD using the default configuration page

: http://machine_name.domain_name.com.au:8888/ows-abin/boot

: I get the following error:

: OWS-05566: DAD DBA submission failed due to error 3121
: Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-03121