Webserver install problem

From: Gary Piper <gpiper_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 16:04:45 +1000

Can anyone help with the following webserver install problem I have encountered.

My environment is a single NT server running NT 4 ( server )

To-date I have:

Installed Oracle 8.0.3 Enterprise addition including net80 etc....

Both the listener and tnsnames have bee configured.

The OracleTNSListener80 service running

I can successfully start the instance using svrmgr and can connect using PLUS80W from both the NT server and a remote PC on my network. ( direct connect to the server LAN card )

I have installed the Oracle Webserver 3.0 and have started the following services:

 OracleWRBPrimaryService
 OracleWWWListener30ADMIN
 OracleWWWListener30www

When I try to create the DAD using the default configuration page

http://machine_name.domain_name.com.au:8888/ows-abin/boot

I get the following error:

OWS-05566: DAD DBA submission failed due to error 3121 Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-03121

Thanks in advance for any help. Received on Sat Jun 27 1998 - 01:04:45 CDT