Oracle OCI - Demo Include Files...

From: Michael Rosadino <mrosadino_at_snet.net>
Date: 1998/06/23

Hi:

   Recently we've been trying to develop C/C++ programs which interface with an Oracle 7.2/UNIX platform RDBMS using the Oracle OCI demo files written in C. Unfortunately, there are 2 header files which seem to be missing from the set, "oratypes.h" and "ocidfn.h". Does anyone know where I can obtain these source files?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Rosadino,
Gerber Technology, Inc.
E-mail: mrosadino_at_gerbertechnology.com Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT