Re: ORA-03121 ... No Interface Driver Connected .. using Windows NT 4.0 WS

From: Vinod Kumar \ <Vinod.Anbalahan_at_gte.net>
Date: 1998/06/23

Hai

     I think the ORACLE_SID parameter is not set properly on your machine . RUN the regedit program goto HKEY
-MACHINE goto software goto ORACLE and see wheather the ORACLE_SID is set to proper sid . If you are not sure of the sid you can see it on the services panel on NT there will oracle services the last four characters will give the sid name . Set this properly in THE regedit and try to login in sqlplus   bye vinod