Re: WEB Server problem

From: Sergey Cherepanov <scherepanov_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:10:14 GMT

I have similar problem with OWS 3.0.1 on DGUX 4.0B. Listener hanging in both cases - when username/pasword present or not in DAD. I talked with Oracle guys a lot. Fourt or fifth guy from Oracle said I have wrong subversion of OWS and I have to wait for next release. I never had this problem under Windows NT.