Re: Re: WEB Server problem

From: Adolfo Andrade <aandradeg_at_mx3.redestb.es>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:13:21 +0200

Thanks for your answer, Sergey.

People from Oracle answer to me something like that.

I've tried with NT and listener hangs both, itself and the database (in this case, Oracle73 process ate the whole memory, and if I let it, the whole disk with pagging file).

As you said, there were no problems with 2.1. Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 10:13:21 CDT