Oracle ODBC problem

From: Labuser <labuser_at_ilstu.edu>
Date: 10 Jun 1998 21:13:01 GMT

Hi,

I have tried to connect Oracle 73 using ODBC and FPage 97. After setting up the DSN, I can use the Oracle ODBC (32-bit) Test program to access the oracle database on a remote oracle server. However, I cannot seem to connect using the DSN and FPage 97. Furthermore, when I use Visual Basic 5.0 to connect to the Oracle database using the same DSN, I can only access my Oracle tables by creating recordsets for specific tables. I cannot create a recordset by giving a SQL statement in the dbOpenRecordset command.

What am I missing? Received on Wed Jun 10 1998 - 16:13:01 CDT