Data Source setting up WITHOUT NetEasy

From: Derek McGavigan <dmcgavigan_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 23:26:45 +0100

Is there any way to set up a Data Source without using NetEasy?

I work in a large organisation where we are wanting to role networked apps out to machines runing the Oracle client, but it would be nice to set up the Data Source 'on the fly' on an app-by-app basis!

If anyone can help, It would be most appreciated

Derek McGavigan
EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 17:26:45 CDT