Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: Anthony <arlr_at_gte.net>
Date: 1998/05/25

Sorry about the Posts,

I just realized that I was commenting to a very select group ( cross posting newsgroups) of anti Microsoft.

I am out of here to more friendly surroundings.

--
Anthony                                      "Don't regret getting older
arlr_at_gte.net                                 Many are denied the chance"

Donald Brown wrote in message ...

:I have met payrolls for the last decade, had to and from the comments
:received satisfied many customers for the past decade.
:
:I think Edwin's comment is accurate.
:
:Donald