Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: Donald Brown <don.brown_at_cesoft.com>
Date: 1998/05/25

In article <6kboao$4di$1_at_gte2.gte.net>, arlr_at_gte.net says...
> Sorry about the Posts,
>
> I just realized that I was commenting to a very select group ( cross posting
> newsgroups) of anti Microsoft.
>
> I am out of here to more friendly surroundings.

The group is not that select (there are lots of anti-Microsoft people). There are also many Windows supporters here. Some prove their points and are well worth listening to, some just call names.

You didn't refute Edwin's claim, you just said it was said by someone who hasn't had to make a payroll and so the statement is not worth listening to. As someone who has had to make a payroll and so my statements presumably are worth listening to, I agree with him.

If you really believe that Edwin and I are wrong, PROVE IT. Don't just hit and run with an ad hominem attack and flee when you're challenged to "more friendly surroundings". Or do those more friendly surrounds let you just attack people and get away with that as a replacement for logical arguement.

Donald

You posted:
In article <6ka5vj$8rc$1_at_gte2.gte.net>, arlr_at_gte.net says...