How do I specify 'Primary' Datafile?

From: PERRY <PMEADE_at_MAIL.ARC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:44:04 -0700

Hi,

I would like to specify a 'primary' datafile such that when I add more records to a table that the only file that will increase in size is the one I specify. I have gone through my documentation and must be missing something - is this possible, and if so, how do I do it?

Thanks!

Perry Received on Fri May 22 1998 - 16:44:04 CDT