Re: passing parameters from HTML form to pl/sql procedure - this is a good question!

From: <bonanos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 06:23:22 GMT

Hi

> I have a great problem. I want to be able to pass all the INPUT form
> values from an HTML form page to PL/SQL (vis OWA 2.1 or 3.x), such that
> they're all packed up in an 'array' - like when you pass multiple values
> of a list box. Can this be done?

It can be done, just name all the fields the same and they get loaded into an array.
But as far as I have worked out this can not be done for all input types. EG: Radio buttons.

But IMO this would make coding difficult because you would have to remember the position of all the fields on the form.

Also as far as i have seen if a field is left blank there is no place kept for it in the array.

Adios