Oracle client for HP 3000 not UX ?

From: Roger Loeb <rloeb_at_martech.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 19:14:17 -0600

We have a client who needs to connect to one of our databases from an HP 3000. This machine does not run Unix and I don't know anything about HP hardware/software. However, I would like to know if there is an Oracle 8 client that can run on the HP 3000 under whatever operating system it uses. If there is, I would like to understand how one acquires just a client, without having to license the whole system. Any guidance gratefully accepted.

Rog

--
roger@_delete_this_to_reply_.martech.com Received on Tue May 19 1998 - 20:14:17 CDT