Re: Lov not working

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 6 May 1998 21:02:23 GMT

In article <6insib$ht2$1_at_nntp.smartdna.com>, Dee <garg_at_iname.com> wrote:
>Hi,
> I have created a LOV in my form. but when I press it at runtime, following
>error comes

Do you mean you created an LOV button, and when you click it, the error message pops up? If that is the case, make your button's Navigable property = False. You might also need to GO_ITEM('BLK.ITEM') followed by LIST_VALUES to get it to work.

>FRM 41026 Feild does not understand operation.
>
>I have checked everything but not reached anywhere. F9 works well on the
>field and gives the List of values, but Lov button does not. Am I missing
>something too simple.

Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 16:02:23 CDT