Re: importing new data + overwriting old ?

From: Robert Prendin <rprendin_at_magi.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 14:07:32 GMT

You can drop those tables that are going to be re-created via the import, or truncate the tables and set the 'ignore=Y' so that the create table statements wil fail but the data will be imported regardless. The advantage of pre-creating the tables is you can customize the storage parameters....

Cheers, Robert Prendin