Select results across instances?

From: Craig Nelson <cnelson_at_127.0.0.1>
Date: 30 Apr 1998 16:13:12 GMT

hey all, I am hoping someone could help me out on this.

I have 2 instances, and need to run a query using data from tables in both instances. I thought the "@" operator would work:

select name from employee where name not in (select name from  employee_at_instanceb);

Can someone give me an idea how to query across instances? I would really appreciate it-- it is driving me crazy!

--
  Craig Nelson
  cnelson[at]clark.net   Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 11:13:12 CDT