Quickbooks and ODBC/DDE ?

From: <richards_at_febc.org.ph>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 02:40:39 -0600

Hi,

The WIN product I am using is OpenInsight (developed by Revsoft, USA), and we use Quickbooks Pro 5.0. There is plenty of information in OI about accessing other WIN products data, via either ODBC, DDE or (even) DLL's.

However, there is no email address for Intuit and absolutely nothing on their web page in terms of ODBC/DDE/DLL's. Does anyone have any technical information about accessing the Quickbooks data ?

I do not (at this stage) necessarily need to update the data in Quickbooks, just read it for further processing/reports by OI.

Regards,

Peter Richards