Re: Database trigger table issue.

From: Walter Meier <wmeier_at_rto.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:46:18 +0200

Hi Alan,

there is a standard work around for this problem:

You have to write 2 Triggers.
The first fires AFTER ROW and write the :new.* Values in a Pipe (dbms_pipe).
The second Trigger fires AFTER STATEMENT and read out the Pipe.
In then AFTER STATEMENT Trigger you have no Problems to do your DML with the Trigger-Table.

Good luck
Walter

--
Walter Meier (mailto:wm) Phone: 2410 Received on Thu Apr 23 1998 - 09:46:18 CDT