Re: Stored procedures and Oracle

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 17 Apr 1998 11:41:33 GMT

Hi,

oracle's SP's never return recordsets. You must use cursor instead. Take a look at Oracle Objects for OLE which is shipped with Orale's clients. They profide interfaces for C++ and VB. There are examples how to get cursors returned.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz :-) Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 06:41:33 CDT