Block Items In Forms 4.5

From: Bernadette <b.pinto_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:05:32 +0100

Can someone help me with the following query?

In using Forms 4.5 program units and built-ins, occasionally I have to reference an item in a block as such:

:block.item

':block.item'

'block.item'

block.item

or

item

Can someone please tell me when I need to use a colon and when I do not need to use a colon? Can someone please tell me when I need to enclose in quotes and when I shouldn't?

I am on ICQ and would greatly appreciate a discussion regarding this, if anyone has the time and incentive.

Best wishes

B. Pinto Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 05:05:32 CDT