Re: Interface to Invoice/AR Module in Oracle Financials

From: Sally Pearce <nospam_at_dundee.ncr/com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 03:25:48 -0400

Use the open interface tables - ap_expense_report_headers for invoice header details and ap_expense_report_lines for the invoice line details, then use the AP invoice import facility to bring them into AP. The Oracle documentation is pretty comprehensive on how to do this - we use it all the time.

Harry Kung <harry_kung_at_hkmc.com.hk> wrote in article <01bd681e$cd3126e0$9d01a8c0_at_A27.hkmc.com.hk>...