Re: What do I need.....

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 16 Apr 1998 06:57:10 GMT

Hi,

you'll either need some ODBC-drivers (Oracle, MS, Intersolve) or you gonna try Oracles Objects for OLE. They are shipped with the oracle clients. You've got some datacontrol like OCX which can be used just the way you use MS' ones. In addition you've session, db, dynaset object and so on. OO4O also gives you the ability to easily transfer arrays as input/output parameters to/from stored procedures as well as getting result sets from SPs. Oracle shippes good examples to get familar with OO4O.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz :-) Received on Thu Apr 16 1998 - 01:57:10 CDT