Re: Easy Configure a Port?

From: Pete Etten <ettenp_at_reston.btna.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:50:40 -0400

The SQL*Net Easy Configuration sets up the alias to use ports 1521 and 1526. You would have to manually edit your tnsnames.ora and specify the specific port. After manually editing your tnsnames.ora, SQL*Net Easy Configuration will start complaining the next time it is started.

<01bd672c$56f10560$74846380_at_NGW20072982.f18.masd.northgrum.com>...