JDBC and Personal Oracle7.3

From: Michael A. Balfour <mab22_at_po.CWRU.Edu>
Date: 1998/04/02

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I haven't seen an answer anywhere so...

I'm running Personal Oracle 7.3 under Windows 95. I've got JDK1.1.5. I've got the latest version of the JDBC drivers from Oracle. My problem comes from trying to get the Thin Client samples to work. I'm dying on the first call to getConnection, presumably because my connect string is wrong. What's the proper connect string for this setup?

Thanks,

Mike

--
Mike Balfour, Partner             | BS/MS Graduate - ECMP