Re: BMC Patrol (Need your comments)

From: allen lucas <alucus_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1998/03/26

However, it should be clear that unless you are running the Enterprise version, you will not be able to purchase the performance pack from Oracle. I may be wrong on the versions, but this as of Oracle Enterprise Manager version 1.3.5. With 1.2.x, it was included with the package and worked fine with the WGS. I believe it all has to do with the push to upsell to enterprise level.

If you are running workgroup server, you are SOL. Other tools are the only option.

\\||// Indecision is the key to flexibility / \ []--[] Allen Lucas @ /\ @ Chicago Bridge & Iron {----} Plainfield, Il 60544 ^^ alucus_at_concentric.net