Re: Best Oracle book?

From: Mr. Jeffrey Wong <mkkkw_at_ust.hk>
Date: 1998/03/23

Thanks for your advice. Actually, I want to be an Oracle DBA in about a year's time. Can you sugguest the books I should read? and in what sequence? For example, Oracle 8: A beginner's Guide first and then Oracle ... and then ... and then finally Oracle DBA handbook, etc. Thanks.

Jeffrey Wong
mkkkw_at_uxmail.ust.hk