Re: How to design a new screen

From: Gitte Tøgersen <danskdata_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

Hi,

No I'm not that persistant, but I jut happend to know how to find them.

This is what I've done :

  1. I use Microsoft Internet Explorer
  2. I use the build in 'Search'
  3. I enter 'sql*forms' as search parameters
  4. I go to 'AltaVista' to search

This is also what I've done the other times that I've found sites for You.
I hope that You can use this in the future to find what You want.

Happy searching.......

Gitte Tøgersen
Denmark
Email: danskdata_at_hotmail.com