iag30 error message

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: 1998/03/17

Hi. Can someone explain what the following error message is telling me?

"Warning! right-adjusted scrolled field three.ptd_otm_gross"

I know it's referencing the ptd_otm_gross field in block 3 of a form I'm working on. I know what it means when it says it's right adjusted ... but what's a scrolled field? I'm new at sql*forms screen design.

Thanks,
Martin Meadows Received on Tue Mar 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST