Re: Oracle/SCO/ODBC

From: Allan Gould <allang_at_sco.com_no_spam>
Date: 1998/03/17

H. John C. Hopkins wrote:

> Give Allan Gould a few minutes and he should post here about SQLRetriever
> (Does it work with 5.0.4?). ;-)

  1. Sorry, chaps: took a little longer to spot thisb) Msg rec'd.
  2. SCO SQL-Retriever: http://www.sco.com/vision/products/sqlretriever/ for more information and a downloadable eval.
  3. Yes, SQL-R does support 5.0.4.

If I was a marketing person, I'm sure I'd go on about lavish opportunities about postings for ODBC for Oracle/SCO

Allan Gould
(allang at sco dot com)
(Please remove anti-spam measures if replying)