Re: Yet another newbie sqlforms30 question

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: 1998/03/16

You might have a database column called description which is conmtains characters of length 30 but only have room on your form to display, say, ten characters. You would then have the field length 30 and the display length 10. Of course you would allow the users to pull up the edit window to see the field as a whole to edit it properly.

--
Alan D. Mills

To email remove NOSPAM from address.

Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net> wrote in article
<350C2454.3423_at_indy.net>...