Arlington, VA Oracle/PB jobs

From: Mark Murphy <mhmurphy_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/03/14

My company is searching for experienced Powerbuilder and Oracle developers at our Arlington, VA corporate office. These are permanent positions with excellent benefits, not contract driven.

Our current projects include a large PB/Oracle 8.0/NT development effort for a major insurance company, and an association membership management/fundraising system.

I'm the project manager, not a recruiter, so I won't give you a lot of the standard bs. However, there's plenty of opportunity to define your own role, be involved in all phases of the project, and drive the design and implementation.

Email questions or resumes, please. Received on Sat Mar 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CST