Forms vs PowerBuilder...

From: Todd <toddt_at_iserv.net>
Date: 1998/03/14

Hello,

        I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could help me compare Oracle Forms vs. Powerbuilder as a front end. I have plenty of PowerBuilder experience but no real world experience using Forms(only courses). In Forms, I do like the ability to drag an drop Procedures between Oracle server and the client app. I'd love to hear opinions from some people who have worked with Forms. Thanks. Received on Sat Mar 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CST