Can Oracle 7.3 handle external authentication?

From: David K. Van Zandt <dvanzandt_at_iquest.net>
Date: 1998/03/13

I have need for my NT 4.0 client username and password to be passed through to my Oracle instances (so that the Oracle app doesn't require a second login), but the backend platform is HP-UX10. Some news articles suggest this is possible, others don't -- but most of them don't specify the hardware.

Thoughts or suggestions welcomed

--
Dave Van Zandt
(work) david.vanzandt_at_alcoa.com