Books Books, which ones?

From: <Msemakweli_at_Timamu.ke>
Date: 1998/03/11

I am preparing to design and implement a large database in Oracle version 8 (NT). Can somebody advice me on which books to use (buy)? I have not previously used the Oracle RDBMS but I'm coversant with SYBASE and MS ACCESS.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

(please respond by private mail) Received on Wed Mar 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CST