Re: Books Books, which ones?

From: Saravanan Murugesu <mh901417_at_stmail.staffs.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/03/12

Dear Mark,

You could probably try these few :-

Advanced Oracle Tuning and Administration Oracle8 Architecture
Oracle8: A Beginner's Guide
Oracle8: Backup & Recovery Handbook
Oracle8 DBA Handbook
Oracle8 PL/SQL Programming
Oracle8: The Complete Reference
Oracle8 Tuning
Oracle Backup and Recovery Handbook
Oracle: A Beginner's Guide
Oracle: The Complete Reference, Electronic Edition

Alternatively, you could visit Oracle Press at :- http://www.osborne.com/ for a listing of books available.
Another one would be http://www.amazon.com/ Try typing Oracle 8 as the keyword search, it should return some goodies for you.

Hope these would help you. Catch you later.

Saravanan Murugesu