create table question

From: John Coy <jcoy_at_??shizz.net>
Date: 1998/03/11

I'm brand new to Oracle and I'm having trouble defining a table. I really feel stupid to have to ask this - I've gone over the syntax 1000 times and I'm typing it in exactly th eway it appears in the "Oracle: The Complete Reference" book but it still doesn't work. Here's a copy of my 'create table' command:

All I want to do is create a table with these columns and define a primary key constraint on the 'node' column so that it uses the INDEXES tablespace I have allocated.

Thanks in advance.

SQL> create table circuit (

  2      node char(10),
  3      circuit_type varchar2(12),
  4      circuit_id varchar2(12),
  5      spids char(14),
  6      dlci int,
  7      coding char(4),
  8      framing char(4),
  9      signaling varchar2(12),
 10      switch_type varchar2(4),
 11      trunks int,
 12      bandwidth int,
 13      active int,
 14      joining_node char(10),
 15      carrier varchar2(20)

 16 ),
 17 constraint primary key PK_CIRCUIT using index tablespace indexes; ),
 *
ERROR at line 16:
ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended Received on Wed Mar 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CST