Oracle? Or Sybase?

From: Neil Truby <ntruby_at_netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/03

I have the opportunity at my site to train up in either Sybase or Oracle. In the UK, Oracle has by far the biggest market share, but (for we contractors at least) the big bucks are presently in Sybase.

Given the criterion of adequately-rewarded contract work, can anyone advise which would be the better medium-term choice? And long-term?

Thanks

Neil Received on Tue Mar 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST