Help Needed, Please !!!

From: Yacov Wolfowicz <yacovw_at_ecitele.com>
Date: 1998/03/01

Hi all,

This is very embarrassing but connecting to an Oracle db ( ver. 7.3.3.0.0 ) from

a program fails. I receive run - time errors ( actually warnings ) that some dll's are relocated ( sql0_73.dll is only one ). When connecting to the db through SQL Plus or ODBC Test ( Oracle application which tests the connection through ODBC driver ) everything is just fine - which

leads me to believe the driver and network connection is all right. Further more, the very same code connecting to a SQL Server 6.5 works excellent either - which leads me to believe that the code is good. The code is very simple :
.
.

CDatabase db;
db.OpenEx("DSN=dnsname;UID=username;PWD=pwd");
.
.
.

Can it be a bug in that particular Oracle Version? Or maybe NT?

I am running VC++ 4.2 on Window NT 4.0 ( Hebrew enabled ). The Server is NT4.0 also.

Any help will be most appreciated

--
Life is hard
and then you die...