Oracle certification exams

From: Bdesatnik <bdesatnik_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/02/26

Just curious if anyone has taken the Oracle Certification exams for either DBA or Application Developer. I'm interested in getting some feedback on the exams (i.e. difficulty level, experience level required prior to taking exams, whether or not sufficient time was allowed to complete all questions, useful material to review). I'm especially interested in feedback on the Application Developer exams, since I will be taking these exams in the near future. Thanks in advance.

Please reply to bdesatnik_at_aol.com. Received on Thu Feb 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST