Re: Oracle certification exams

From: AMARENDRA B NETTEM <nettama_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu>
Date: 1998/02/26

 Hi,
Currenty Oracle Certification exams are offering only for the DBA track and these exams are not that difficult. Check the oracle web site for further details http://education.us.oracle.com/certification/

AMARENDRA Bdesatnik wrote:

> Just curious if anyone has taken the Oracle Certification exams for either DBA
> or Application Developer. I'm interested in getting some feedback on the exams
> (i.e. difficulty level, experience level required prior to taking exams,
> whether or not sufficient time was allowed to complete all questions, useful
> material to review). I'm especially interested in feedback on the Application
> Developer exams, since I will be taking these exams in the near future. Thanks
> in advance.
>
> Please reply to bdesatnik_at_aol.com.

AMARENDRA B NETTEM
Oracle Certified DBA (OCP)
Whittman-Hart Inc.,
311 South Wacker Drive, Suite 3500
Chicago, IL 60606.

Residence:
-----------
5039 N E River Road,
Apt. 1A
NORRIDGE, IL 60656

Ph.No. (708) 583 9870 (H)
       (312) 913 6758 (W)

 E-mail:nettama_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu,
        anettem_at_whittman-hart.com

Homepage: http://www.iit.edu/~nettama

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those
of Whittman-hart Inc.