opening multiple forms

From: Gowtham <n1820800_at_sparrow.qut.edu.au>
Date: 1998/02/24

I am trying to open multiple forms.
I have designed a base form. from this forms menu I am opening multiple forms with open_form function. I dont'nt want multiple instances of the same form to open. If the user tries to open the same form it should navigate to the already opened form.(like working on word document)

I can control the opening of multiple instances using a global which determines weather a form is open or not.

The problem is when I close a form the pre, on,post logout triggers don'nt fire. because of this I can'nt set the globals back.

how can I overcome this problem
Thanks in advance for any help.

Gowtham. Received on Tue Feb 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST