Re: Intersolv ODBC.ini entry for

From: Jinsong Qui <Jinsong_Qui_at_FirstDataBank.Com>
Date: 1998/02/18

My related environmental varaibles include ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_SID, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PATH, NLS_LANG. My odbc.ini file looks like yours.

 [Oracle7]
 Driver=/oracle_home/odbc/lib/ivor712.so  Description=Oracle7
 ServerName=server_name
 LogonID=
 Password=

It workd.

JQ

Elf Sternberg <elf_at_halcyon.com> wrote in article <Pine.GUL.3.96.980218085611.21395A-100000_at_coho.halcyon.com>...

> Okay, so, I'm using the Intersolv ODBC driver to talk to Oracle as
> a prelude to running a RADIUS server. The radius server isn't the
 problem
> though. I'm trying to use the demoodbc program that comes with Intersolv
> and it just locks up in a busy loop. I suspect the problem is with the
> odbc.ini file since everything else seems to run fine. I have the
 ODBCINI