PA/ Oracle Consultants - Price Waterhouse

From: <Tracla_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/02/11

Eastern U.S/ Oracle Consultant

Take a position in Price Waterhouse’s PACKAGE SOFTWARE PRACTICE. More specifically, work on projects which may include Financial / Cost Management, Supply Chain Manufacturing or HR/Payroll applications.

We seek ORACLE CONSULTANTS who have been involved in systems project implementations for at least 3 years. The candidate must fully understand a systems implementation life cycle, have excellent client consulting skills, and knows how to configure Oracle application in one of the functional areas listed above.

Why Price Waterhouse Management Consulting?

If you are ready to take your career to the next level, there’s no better place to be than here at Price Waterhouse Management Consulting. We’re honored to be named #1 in Computerworld’s 1997 “100 Best Places to Work” and as a leading systems trainer. These distinctions reflect our commitment to creating a world-class environment featuring all the resources award-winning training, innovative career advancement options and highly attractive compensation to support your success. Not to mention applying your expertise to high profile, industry-focused engagements.

For consideration, send your resume to: Price Waterhouse Management Natalie Jones, Recruiter, Fax (770) 933-1166 or call (770) 933-1142 or email Natalie_Jones_at_notes.pw.com (please submit resumes in body of message - we cannot read attachments)