Utllockt on 7.3.3 not working!

From: BADRI <Badri_at_cris.com>
Date: 1998/02/11

Hello:

        I am trying to run utllockt on a 7.3.3 database and am unable to see locks that are making others wait on them. The reason is also clear - the utllockt that is provided with 7.3.3 is incorrect!

        Whereas the script tries to access dba_locks and hopes to find columns such as lock_id1 and lock_id2, 7.3.3 does not have the view dba_locks (even the synonym is invalid). Instead, the locks are split into dba_dml_locks and dba_ddl_locks.

        Does anyone have an updates version of utllockt that will capture the new structure and show a lock tree?

        Please cc your response to my email address - My newsreader is not really friendly at the moment!

thanks a lot,

-Badri Received on Wed Feb 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CST