Re: Stumped on Access97, ODBC, Oracle 7.3 error

From: mark tomlinson <marktoml_at_gdi.net>
Date: 1998/01/14

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:30:26 -0500, "Bruce Hair" <bhair_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

Well, unless Access has changed it - the ODBC will default to auto-commit and the changes should get flushed as soon as you leave the row. Sounds like it might be having trouble refreshing its own query when you are going back to the row. Be certain that you are on the latest version of the ODBC driver as well, (2.5.3.1.3). Oh yea - the service pack for Office wouldn't hurt either.

-Mark

P.S. I tried this here and didn't see that behavior.