SQLNet 2.3 & Network Drive

From: Sam <sdefilip_at_megsinet.com>
Date: 1998/01/12

I've always put my tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora files on a network drive instead of on each client. Now we are installing SQLNet 2.3.3 and Oracle tells us they don't support this practice - that these files should be local to each client.

I'd appreciate any input on this. We're using Novell.

Thanks.
Sam Received on Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST