Re: New to this newsgroup.

From: Mabel Trigüis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/01/14

Thak you so much for your answers.
My server at home is news.bluewin.ch and I think is quite Ok, but anyway it does not show my postings from work.
My server at work is news.unicc.com and (neither) it does not show my postings from home. This server deletes too much the postings (probably space problem? ) so I only can see the day's postings. Thanks for your advices regarding different newsgroups ( the problem is the defaulting To: ).
Mabel,

raiden <lordrai844_at_aol.com> wrote in article <34BA5FB1.63A8_at_aol.com>...