Reminder: ODTUG Spring Conf. Abstracts Due January 14th

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_jeffreyjacobs.com>
Date: 1998/01/08

Abstracts for the Oracle Development Tools User Group Spring Conference are due January 14th. Abstracts can be submitted on our web site, http://www.odtug.com.

In order to encourage submission of abstracts for Designer/2000 R2.0, we have made arrangements with Oracle to provide the latest development build of Desk2 R2 to author's whose abstract submissions are accepted for the Spring Conference. ODTUG will include CDs with the acceptance letters.

We regret that we will only be able to provide this software to accepted presenters.
Don't forget to submit your abstract for our Spring Conference, June 2-5 in Palm Spring, CA!

 Jeff Jacobs, President, Oracle Development Tools User Group  Your User Group for CASE, Designer/2000, Developer/2000,  Discoverer, Web Development & Data Warehousing

 Visit our web site, http://www.odtug.com

 ODTUG
 2840 South College Road, Suite 151
 Wilmington, NC 28412
 Phone: 910-452-7444
 FAX: 910-452-7834
 email: odtug_at_wilmington.net   Received on Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST