HELP! Error compiling flex fields...

From: JBHill62 <jbhill62_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/01/08

Folks I have problem applying the server patch for 16.1 file db161sc.drv.

When the fdfcmp program is run...I get the following error in the log file.

.
> <bunch of descriptive flexfields>
> Descriptive Flexfield-Element Developer DF
> Descriptive Flexfield-FA_ADDITIONS
> Descriptive Flexfield-FA_MASS_ADDITIONS
> Compilation aborted ...
> APP 1535 FDFBDF: CONTEXT has not been assigned as a flexfield column
> APP 1361 Please register your concurrent program executable fdfcmp with Appl
> APP 1381 Program name differs from executable name or program not registered
> APP 1168 Concurrent program associated with invalid application information
> APP 406 No message explanation found for message '&MESSAGE'
> Continuing....
> Descriptive Flexfield-FA_TRANSACTION_HEADERS
> <bunch of descriptive flexfields>

I don't much about flex fields and I did not crerate the current set so I'll appreciate a step wise solution to the problem. Received on Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST