Progress to Oracle conversion

From: David Moss <dm_at_buscon.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/01/08

Suppose you have a Progress database and you want to convert it to Oracle, both running under NT. Can anyone tell me the quickest and cheapest way to achieve this? SQL and ODBC in general I know. Progress and Oracle in particular I don't. Grateful for any pointers. Received on Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST